1. Students will do an onscreen ranking activity looking at the things that will lead to a successful and content life (“Positive mindset” etc.)
2. Students will look at some statistics about the changing world and how the world may be in the future when they are looking for work
3. We introduce the concept of EE with a brief look at its history in the UK and China
4. Students look at some UK universities that are doing interesting things with EE
5. Students are introduced to the skills that will be useful in the future (“assessing risk quickly”, “working with incomplete information” etc.)
6. Students look at the phrase “Make Ideas Happen” and analyse why it’s important and how much they do it themselves.